Bro (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Good questions indeed.
God (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Just obey me and no questions allowed. Get your own fake world if you don't like it!
Eriadric (Monday, 23 Jul 2012)
I really hope you don't think these are decent questions...
Atheist11 (Sunday, 7 Apr 2013)
few questions have you seen one god cause billions of people believe or believed in thousands of gods who died thousands are still being pursued and many more are being generated like scientology?First there was nothing then god came and he created world out of magic? why aren't any harry potter around if magic exists?Intelligent design why we have appendix and genetic diseases then?
Trollolol (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
There's a lot of new life in peanut butter. Or in yoghurt. Or on cheese. Go to any dorm and see the fridge!
holy? (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
i do this crap in my refridgerator the whole time. does this mean i'm god or stuff?
Charles (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
All good points. Call me convinced.
A person (Sunday, 25 Aug 2013)
No they are not
Mimir (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
If trinity is for real, why does God not have 3 heads? And how would the head of the holy spirit eat and drink since spirits can't drink? This is the same type of question for "stupid" Christians! This is so sad!
Perpetrator (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
@ Mimir... Before you comment on something, at least understand it. You comment on the trinity makes no sense. It self contradictory also. U know what a spirit is, right? If so why would u think a spirit wld have a head? Cmon think about it
@ Mimir (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Why would God need to eat, much less the ethereal part of him? Anyway, pretty much only Catholics believe in the trinity in the 3 in 1 sense. Most Christians consider them separate.
Cynical Sam (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
Yeah, how could something like water show up in different forms? Oh wait,... liquid water, solid ice or gas steam. Man, now I'm all confused.
wade wilson (Sunday, 7 Apr 2013)
sure...except ice, water and steam are all still just water being acted on by the environment it is in. Kind of a big difference between water and the coexistence of 3 different supernatural beings that are the same but not... aside from the fact that we have proof that water steam and ice exist.
fail trolling (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
why waste internet with this false assumption crap?
Trollhunter (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
True. There are enough stupid people believing that crap.
Miauer (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
So sad really .... just so sad. You ve made a new piont in my list of wether to save humankind or save the planet earth well the points for the second option are stacking far faster than for the first option.
Strawman (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
The sad thing is that there are people out there who think these are legitimate questions!
The Truth (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Just caus you cant answer the questions dose not give you the right to question the faith of his choosen people. I will pray for your soul Strawman so that one day you will be bathed in the glory of God's truth and will leave yourlife of a moran behind you.
The False (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
@The Truth- You misspelled moron. What does that make you?
unbelievable (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012)
@ thetruth if you want an answer ask ANY scientist and he'll explain it to you in specific detail. and strawman they're legitimate questions that can be easily explained. for instance= why is it 2012? because humans did that dating, hell i could say that it's 60000 bc and you could ask the same exact question.
The Finger (Monday, 21 Jan 2013)
The False: Well, I know what it makes you: a MORAN!
Tupsi (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I can tell on how many ways this picture is a disgrace to every cell in my brain. Stupidity on a whole new level. If that author just read once darwins theorie or would know about quantum theories thsi wouldnt have happend such a shame to live with people on this planet who are this stupid and ignorant.
Me (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Relax, my friend! It's a silly joke. The joke is that the questions are so stupid, only a true idiot would think them legitimate.
(Sadly, though... such people do exist!)
senseless_guy (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Yeah, you have your trolled example right here
TheFinger (Monday, 21 Jan 2013)
You are a moran.
Cookie (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Lol, talking mountain is silly.
forklift (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Thanks Kirk Cameron! I can't wait to shuck off science and worship a guy with a beard.
trollingover9000 (Monday, 27 May 2013)
wait, isn't science is what created the nuclear bombs, missiles, guns, and stuff? if religion is so barbaric then why do scientists are steady coming up with new ways to blow each other up and blame the aftermath on religion? with no religion crime rates would soar through the goddamn roof. if you really think about it science kills more people than religion does. atheists are only running away from the truth and would say that humans evolved from monkeys just so they would not be bonded by the word of god. atheists are just people who refuse to think that there is a higher power that is more powerful than human mentality. if you think that humans are free to do whatever we wish, that is false, we are not free. we only have a very long leash. after 2012 all of these random natural disasters are happening. Nostradamus din't say the end of days only a great change, and we are still ignoring these disasters. it is only a matter of time.
An Atheist. (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I can answer all these.
1. It's a mutation in genes, some (humans) had it. It also came from the envrioment they lived in.
2. Have you? Besides, they take thousands of years.
4. New life comes from they energy release that provides the strength to reproduce.
5. Humans have only invented calanders for that long. It come from when history of man was first recorded. Also It's 2012 AD, 2012 years after the son of your God went to heaven.
6. The microbes will have to evolve into man. Also, that disproves the theory of God making us from dirt in seconds.
7. No it's designed in it's bunches and that shape means more can fit in the cluster.
8. Can ask the same with God.
9. Photoshopped. Also, no one ever thought that was real.
10. A group eveolved and their apperance changed to look like man today.
BOOM! ALL 10 QUESTIONS!
No here you go mr/miss/mrs christian. God only made Adam and Eve and let them make the other humans. Now they had two sons only. Where did the rest of us come from?
Evil (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Gotta love christians and atheists, they amuse us all arguing over and over about things neither of them can explain convincingly enough. BOOM!
Marine_in_Okinawa (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
I'll have to mark you down a point for number 7. Nothing in evolution is "designed" or changed with a purpose. It's all a random chance that happend to be slightly better adapted than the previous form.
hey evil (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
at least atheist have some explanations, the religious cooks just say "CAUSE IT IS THAT WAY". Love getting in an argument with religious people, eventually they all say, I need to go now... (cause I've run out of crap to throw at you like the monkey I am)
Atheist Freedom Fighter (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Those believers of religion from a fairy tale book won't believe you, Atheist. It's much easier to turn your brain off than using it. And everything that seems to be convincing must be work of the devil. Religion is so easy... and cheap.
Choofish (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
In response to your Adam and Eve Question, I will ask you a question. Where in Genesis does it state that Adam and Eve had only 2 sons? Genesis only speaks to the 2 sons to illustrate the 1st murder, however it doesn't state that that was the only children Adam and Eve had.
What the What (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Where does it say they only had 2 sons?
It's a joke. They author didn't actually intend for you to answer all of the questions. Get over yourself and let people believe what they want.
European Atheist (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
These images was sarcastic jokes. You have to laugh at those. Not take literally.
Grand Pooba (Tuesday, 21 May 2013)
Thank you! someone actually understands that these questions are idiotic!
Prof (Friday, 31 May 2013)
@ An Atheist: However there are some problems with your answers.
1) Humans and Apes have 95% of their DNA in common - No Dispute. Did you know that 0.1% changes are 45000 changes, you can do the math on how many differences between humans and monkeys - did you also know that if you make 3 changes to a strand of DNA it dies? I do have a Doctorate in Genetics and that mutation argument is invalid and on a genetic basis IMPOSSIBLE.
2) This is way to long and scientific for even evolutionists to begin to grasp. If the bible is wrong why has there been see shells found on almost every mountain top in the world, erm ... a global flood perhaps. This also I will provide more than an hours scientific evidence that would pretty much leave you lost halfway trough as with the 40+ other Atheists I have debated.
3) Any living thing can only reproduce with the available data in it's DNA, a simple thing like eye color's DNA information doesnt exist in the DNA of monkeys or apes, where does that DNA data then come from if we evolved + don't tell me it evolved, that's crap, it is a genetic impossibility for any living thing to add DNA from nowhere into its pool of DNA information. Please name me ONE example of DNA being added into a gene pool with a "mutation". Mutation in genetics means LOSING information not gaining, it has never been observed and is genetically impossible. According to you "mutation" evolution story - that thing in pic 3 is a very real possibility. As we know it's not, neither is apes crossing to humans - it happens so slow it doesn't happen.
4) Second law of Thermodynamics states that everything tends toward chaos, so adding energy into a closed system (like the earth and its atmosphere - a CLOSED system) causes destruction and NOT creation as you would like to suggest. The Japanese added energy to America during the pearl harbor event, that did not arrange anything, your statement there to someone with a little knowledge of Thermodynamics is false and laughable! Ooh and thats another one evolutionists fail badly the only system in existence that can create energy out of sunlight (in nature) is in a plant's cell structure.
5) Again - dude stop with the cells evolving - DNA can not be added to any gene pool, there is only a certain amount of information available in any gene pool. NO ONE has ever seen or knows of a way DNA information can be added to a gene pool. And those millions of changes from ape (5%) doesn't exist is the primate gene pool!
6) On the banana pic I would have to agree with you, however it did provide me with some comic relief at the expense of Atheist thinking.
7) Again with the evolving, let me explain this way. If DNA looks like this AAbbBBaa and the primate gene pool only has AAbb, and humans have aaBB, (which they do, in very simple layman terms of course) then you can not take two creatures with AAbb like apes breed whem with each other and get aaBB - hope that solves your evolution crisis.
8) On your last question: Adam and Eve did not only have two children, they had two sons first - go read the bible further it says that "they begot many more sons and daughters", now try to keep up, the reason that family members in today's life an not procreate (well in most of the world it's illegal) is that if they do because they are from the same gene pool they have the same DNA defects, and because having kids is a copy of a copy then the same DAN faults are then duplicated causing health problems (The bible know this by the way when instruction came for close family not to procreate), but the order was given by God when the DNA defects started creeping in, before that brother and sister could have children because there where no DNA defects so there was no problem, and now your screaming "incest", incest was only brought into the story at a much later stage, back then it did not exist as it was not needed. So despite your modern thinking it was no problem in biblical times because of DNA/RNA and genetics allowing it.
See your understanding is a little shallow, I also was an Atheist for many ears, until I truly started understanding the building blocks of creation, I set out to disprove God and kept finding confirmation of him in my laboratory at every junction. Might want to rethink that Atheist title there champ.
Please excuse any mistakes made English is not my native language.
Baxie (Tuesday, 4 Jun 2013)
so u admit that God does exist
LogiC (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Well as for bananas, they were created through intelligent design. The designer was humans. Loot up plantains. Anyway bananas are as they are because humans engineered them to be that way. Eh and just because it annoys me so much- humans didn't come from monkeys. Humans AND monkeys came from a common ancestor in the past.
idiots (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
My friend told me she didnt believe that monkeys and humans have a common ancestor. i was just like... there is proof!
linealtread (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I am not an atheist and i have a very keen eye for "stupid" . And the person who made all of this is simply stupid . I am sorry for you that you cannot see how short minded you are . Please never talk ( or in this case make a collage ) if your knowledge about the issues you tackle is zero or just a bit over . And please attend school or try books ( other than bible ) . They help people like you .
Austin (Monday, 29 Jul 2013)
If you have a keen eye for stupid then I'd hope that you have considered the very high probability that these were all made ironically. If they aren't, then as an atheist I must say, God help us all.
Rusty (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Whoever created is probably stuck between a monkey and an idiot. Poor thing.
ohboy (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
questions I would expect from religious nuts, or genuinely uneducated people. Especially the one about it only being 2012..
smarterthanyou (Friday, 20 Jul 2012)
Your one dumb sob...what sense of earth being millions of years old besides its the year 100,000,002,012?!! Dumb!
Derp (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
This is by far the single dumbest picture ever posted on eatliver.
Darwinson (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
1. We share the same roots. Wait, you're just shaved, creationist!
2. Yes... you definitely need more patience.
3. No we don't
4. Waaaaaait for it! See #2.
5. To dump to answer
6. Try it, at least it keeps you from posting crap like this for a looooong time.
7. Everything that's ****-shaped is made for human hands
9. See #3
10. Your mom.
Derpwinism (Wednesday, 5 Jun 2013)
I was looking for proof of intelligent design. I saw a house. I had no proof. So I tried three methods to figure out how that got there.
1) Common Sense. It's a house. They don't just pop up out of nowhere.
2) Religion. It's a house. I have faith that someone built it. Because it's a house. I couldn't find anywhere in the Bible where God made houses (except it's generally believed that Jesus was a carpenter). So either Jesus (God) or some other carpenter made the house. Either way... SOMEONE built the house. They don't just pop up out of nowhere.
3) Science. It's a house, but how did it get there? If someone built it, that would mean intelligent design. The house must have just appeared by evolution. One brick randomly formed from the dirt, then another and another, finally electricity just started running in there and monkeys moved in and (according to Darwinism, they eventually evolved to be able to operate the remote control, toaster, microwave and internet). Carbon testing should prove that that dirt is billions of years old... old enough for this to happen, so the evidence is clear. Intelligent design is clearly a myth. Darn you common sense, darn you. Why must you make me doubt my faith in science?
O.o (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
ok guys lets get back to making fun of Justin Beiber and look at cats doing funny stuff...
God who? (Sunday, 22 Jul 2012)
Cambrius (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Obvious troll is obvious.
Dumbrius (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Yes you ARE quite the troll, go crawl back under a bridge :)
Bulis (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Not sure if stupid or troll.
Carl Black (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Although it was ironic and meant as a joke, it still rustled my jimmies a little.
kfa (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I think it is interesting how people make assumptions that it is necessarily Christians who would say these things... even though the post mocks both Intelligent Design and Evolution... :) Believing/agreeing with Evolution doesn't determine one's religion. Just sayin'.. :)
LV (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
The may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Clearly this person has never read a genetics book.
:P (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I answered all of them. The questions must be for the stupid ppl who are atheist
you dummies (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
this is retarded and atheists ask good questions they justcant answer all o them religion believes they know all of the answers and their answes are dumb as hell
X-Man (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Mountains have been seen forming. Vulcanoes.
Rev J Malone (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
This sure puts the so-called Evolutionists back in their box. Let them try and explain these obvious truths away. They are beaten and they know it. It just isn't possible to "evolve" from a monkey in such a short time since the creation of the world, which has been conclusively proved to have happened over 4,000 years ago. So much for Science, it just is not logical, and its proponents are floundering.
X-Man (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
Religious nutter. Go back to the dark place your insanity came from. :-)
atheist (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
@Rev J Malone lol the earths over 4000 years old? try over 300 million years old.. and we didnt evolve from the monkey the monkey and us evolved from a common organism. science is way more explanative and believable then some invisible form creating it all. that makes no since. "it just happened is pretty much what thats saying. the thought of a god creating the world and species is so old world and naive. it was just the only thing people 10 thousand years ago could think of the explain it all.
Mr. Time (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Can we ban beliefs from the internet yet?
These atheist and Christianity posts needs to get of the internet.
GOD (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Thank you for taking the time to read down this far. It renews my faith in humanity. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to ignoring you...
ZZZZZZ (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Christian god does not exist, because of "problem of evil". Malign, unjust, indifferent or evil god might actually exist, but there is no Christian God in this universe and no other being that is "just" AND "loving" AND "omnipotent" AND "omniscient". In short it is more likely that there's only "Devil" in this world and the world was created (by Devil) for the sole purpose of torturing humanity till the end of time. Probability of existence of christian god is zero. Enjoy.
GOD (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
@ZZZZZZ: So - who said I was a Christian? BWAHAHAHAAAA...!!!! ;D
Darwin (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
It's still called the "theory" of evolution because there is no empirical proof.
Atheist Freedom Fighter (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012)
FAIL you disguised creationist! If it hasn't been proved it would be a hypothesis. The scientific term "theory" says it's confirmed. Go and troll your medieval, violent and religious propaganda elsewhere.
Darwin (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
The atheist can provide no proof; instead he bends words, and spews bile.
Atheist Freedom Fighter (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
The truth is in scientific books for you to find. But as they are not holy like that outdated konglomerath of fairy tales written by ancient and medieval Goebbels you consider the ultimate truth you'll still remain blind for the world around you and waste your life for an imaginary friend.
Science (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
I do not bring proof. I never have and never will. I disprove often and well, but I cannot prove. Instead, I offer objective measurements and evidence and let rationality weigh that evidence.
Darwin (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
The existence of God cannot be proven. The veracity of evolution cannot be proven. Both require a leap of faith. How now, brown cow?
Atheist Freedom Fighter (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012)
The veracity of evolution is already proven, revised and still proven. God isn't and is claimed to be unprovable. As they say: Religion is easy and cheap.
Atheist Anglais (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I'm assuming this is very straight-faced irony, but as others have mentioned it's sad knowing that some people actually do think these are legitimate arguments. Scary even.
inomrr (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
and the toughest one of all, if there is no god, how do you explain that he had a son with a virgin who totally wasnt faking immaculate conception to deny her pre-marital sex?
Nate Dogge (Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013)
You do realize the word Virgin has lost it's original meaning as words tend to do?
e.e (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
this was reeaaallly stupid
111 (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
Ignorant troll is ignorant.
MR WANT (Tuesday, 10 Jul 2012) Reply
I want a shark kitty right meow!
quawn wesson (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
Very funny lol!!!
KJ (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
Christians dumb stuff down a lot so that church-goers can understand. Many Christians think the world is less than 6000 years old and they think non-Christians are stupid?!?
Spacen Vader (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
The Troll Force is very strong with this post...
Thank you Europe (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
For giving us the Catholic Church and the Dark Ages. Thank goodness you religious nuts finally scrapped the Vatican and used all that gold for something useful, like fixing your decaying economy. You guys and the Americans are insane! Love, Japan.
Thank you Japan (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Yes, Thank you Japan (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012)
Also for Pearl Harbor, and the rest of the WWII Pacific Theater aggressions and atrocities.
Sad Japan (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012)
Yeah, and thank you also for dropping two nukes on two of our beloved citys. How is that for crimes of war? Killing millions of innocent people, dont say that they were army in those 2 citys.... But heck USA win the war, so that never showd up.
Remember Pearl Harbor! (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012)
@Sad Japan: In case you forgot, that was payback for the aforementioned. You mess with the bull, you get the horn. Be glad there were only two nukes available at the time. Hell, be glad China or Korea didn't have some, too...
Crew Les (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
1) My heartfelt condolences on your 130,000 (not "millions") dead in your 2 cities. Even one is too many, and I love Japan.
2) I hope you saved some sympathy for Japan's victims in China, Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. The "Rape of Nanking" and other atrocities should not be forgotten. Neither should Imperial Japan's Nazi-style "medical experiments" in Manchuria.
3) The U.S. projected 2 million U.S. soldiers would be killed taking the home islands. Probably 10-million Japanese civilians too. No way we would have taken that hit alone. We'd have enlisted Chinese and Korean troops. Lots of them. They had a real hard-on for Japan, and might have expunged the Yamato People from the Earth. A bomb the Emperor could surrender to may have saved your race. I know it's not pretty.
zzzzzz (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012)
@Sad Japan: You're responsible for Nanjing massacre.Remember that.
The rational believer (Wednesday, 6 Feb 2013)
You must be extremely ignorant when it comes to history. Because if you study it then you'll see just how useless atheism has been. What has atheism ever contributed to western civilization. Just a big fat bowl of nothing. Atheism never preserved literacy in western Europe after the roman empire and its educational system fell, atheism never gave us universities, atheism never put an end to slave trade by being at the forefront of the abolitionist movement, atheism never inspired the great feats of western architecture, atheism never decisively shaped the western standards of morality, and atheism never developed international law. Christianity, especially the Catholic Church, gave us all of that. Where was atheism? What has atheism ever done for civilization?NOTHING!!! unless you count the immense suffering atheistic communism brought the world. Why don't you go read up Joseph Stalin?
handell (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
who frickin cares, truth is, no one knows and if we did, then there would be a whole new set of questions. we only know back as far as we know, if i told you where you came from, you would then ask where that came from and so on.
Hahgaha (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
LOL OMMGGG.. You christians are so dumb.
1. We didn't come from monkeys. We EVOLVED from monkeys.
2. Mountains take millions of years to form, so actually we are seeing mountains forming every day. They just move slowly.
3. Give me one scientist that thinks that this is the consequence of evolution.
4. I don't even understand the question.
5. It has been 2012 years since according to you, God's son came down to earth. Since no one then had the brains to think logically they went along with this system of naming the years only after 'JESUS' was born.
7. So what? Also it makes it so there is more to a bunch of bananas.
8. THIS IS ONLY A THEORY BUT IT IS THE MOST PROVEN THEORY THAT WE HAVE GOT. CAN YOU PROVE THAT GOD EXISTED?
9. We do not think that's real.
10. It happened over millions of years.
NOTE: SORRY THAT IF I OFFENDED YOU BUT THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF. LOL
Uncle Al says: (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
"10 questions that stupid atheists can't answer"
Smart atheists have no trouble with them.
Bite Me (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
The majority of those questions have no scientific backup. The arguments are irrelevant and give no information that could lead to the conclusions at hand. If you're going to judge the beliefs of others, try using intelligence. Atheists will be Atheists, Catholics will be Catholics, etc. The idea that people believe in the joint of two species of organisms seems just as ridiculous as believing in baptism by emersion or talking to someone you don't see. Yeah, this is the internet, and yeah, it's just a joke. But bashing on the beliefs of half the world with irrelevant arguments? You should probably watch out.
dontneed2kno (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
good questions, and funny picyures. alot of these are sooo truee ;) lol
U can't be serious (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
So I guess that I couldn't have come from my parents since they are still here? No one says we came from modern apes. We share a common ancestor.
Actually (Wednesday, 11 Jul 2012) Reply
The fish cricket DOES kinda look like a lobster and those exist....hmmmmm
carpenters son (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012) Reply
Yeah, and have you seen any talking dead guys recently?
Smart Alex (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012) Reply
If monkey gave birth to a man, who would they mate with?
I don't know, but whoever it was, probably cam from wherever Cain and Abel got their wives from.
re mating (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012)
Annabella (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012) Reply
hay the real god made the earth perfect
fsdsgsd (Thursday, 12 Jul 2012) Reply
successful troll is successful
Christy (Friday, 13 Jul 2012) Reply
Stupid posts that "creationists" make. Seriously idiots, actually figure out what Evolution is before making such stupid posts.
Atheist Freedom Fighter (Friday, 13 Jul 2012)
Creationists are not evolved. They can't learn about Evolution.
messy robinson (Friday, 13 Jul 2012) Reply
sigh (Friday, 13 Jul 2012) Reply
im a christian, but ignorant christians making stuff like this annoy me. Clearly they dont have much understanding of the evolutionary theory. the world is more than 2012 years old, and christians should know this because of the suffix (BC) is this really meaning to suggest that Adam and Eve were created 2012 years ago? Stupid.
aubry (Friday, 13 Jul 2012) Reply
thats just not right
leet (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012) Reply
This has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever seen..what moron made this?
random. (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012) Reply
1.monkeys are still here because they stayed in the tree's while other's experimented and left, also why they evolved when the ocean was getting smaller and things crawled on land.
2. unless you have lived for millions and millions of years then you have not and will never see a mountain form from the earths plates colliding and slowly moving together and pushing the ground up (not even an atheist concept buddy).
3. they do not think a cat/shark is real, if your getting at them thinking that it's in the middle of evolving from a shark to a cat then it's part would be better put together, not furry cat ears one second, a blurry obviously photo shopped line, and then shark skin.
4.scientists are still working on that theory but some of them think the atoms came that way out of random formation, which has incredibly low odds but would be reinforced by the fact that we are the only planet so far to have found any life out of billions (and still counting).
5.that is possibly the dumbest question possible. listen closely: HUMANS started counting ad after the supposed death of Jesus Christ (i believe in that), if you want to see proof that it's not 2012 then look at fossils or even ancient texts listing dates and carbon date it to see it was made WAAYYY longer than 2012 years ago.
6.incredibly low, which is why possibly ZERO people believe humans were made from dirt forming them (that would actually be more Christian because Christians said humans were randomly made out of nothing so throwing dirt and having it form a human would probably be a better argument for Christians than athiests).
7. if you had eyes you would realize it doesn't have finger grips and is smooth (making it tougher to grip). also monkeys have an almost identical hand to humans.
8. I do believe god created that part, but if you want an atheists perception then look up antimatter colliding with matter and you'll get your explosion and then some (antimatter is the "god particle" by the way).
9.refer to answer 3 for the same exact answer.
10. if your going to say evolution is bull then at least learn the definition. since you VERY obviously didn't then i'll tell you: "slow changes over a long period of time". that's why people don't suddenly change form randomly, maybe a 0.1 mm longer tongue every generation of a lizard species, over 2-3 thousand generations then you'll see a longer and more insect catching efficient tongue.
and if you want to ask questions i can do that off the top of my head: why fossils if the earth is 2012 years old and also why no records of those fossils when they were alive if they existed 2012- years ago. also why are most of them dug down layers and layers of sediment that date billions of years. if you want to try and say those layer are 2012 years old then put a pennys on the ground, wait a 4 years years, dig it up, and see how many layers are on top of that and multiply them by 503 times (to match 2012 years of layer) and see if they match up with the numbers of layers on top of the fossils. i could ask MANY, MANY more questions but i don't think that's necessary. if you have any more questions send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and i'll be glad to answer.
That's easy for YOU to say... (Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012)
I'm sorry - I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?
Maggie (Monday, 30 Jul 2012)
An addition you can add to your definition of evolution is that the change in the organism is to help it.A shark is a perfect predator on its design, if you would give it a cat head, it can only harm the animal's survival chance, so it could not happen.
whyathiest (Thursday, 25 Jul 2013)
Wow..due to your amazing insight, I still think you( and the rest of your kind) are are a joke. . Someone needs to kick your *** and provide a some perspective.
Chris (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012) Reply
Me thinks someone made this as a joke. Nobody could put this much effort into such a thing and be this stupid.
Lissa (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012) Reply
OMG! These images are so STUPID, lol!!! I hope this is just making fun of people who think that these are legitimate questions.
RichAsSheeeeet (Saturday, 14 Jul 2012) Reply
This post is pure bait. Let the ad revenue keep rollin'...rollin'...rollin'...
gryyn (Monday, 16 Jul 2012) Reply
1. We are not decended from apes. Apes and humans have a common ancestor.
2. Yes. Pick a random erupting volcano on earth and you can see a new mountain forming. Mountain ranges that are created through tectonic activity take a bit longer.
3. Cats are fun.
4. It takes a bit more time for life to start then for the peanut jar to decay into dust.
5. It's 2012 because of the christians. AD stands for Anno Domini (year of the god).
6. Probably the same chance that a supernatural being creating a man out of the dirt. This is not how life started, however.
7. God has done a very poor job on most of the other fruits are vegetables. I dont feel that comfortable holding them.
8. It's expansion, not explosion. Something happened that we dont fully understand yet but don't worry - the god of gaps will dissapear soon.
10. This is not how evolution works nor how it happened. Please pay more attention in school.
Chris (Monday, 16 Jul 2012) Reply
Really? This is joke right? can anyone be that ignorant?
Amaze (Monday, 16 Jul 2012) Reply
Questions are just plain silly to even try to answer 'em if you're a believer... Leave it to the atheist, they rock!!!
1 (Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012) Reply
Ugh. some people just don't get it. It is only 2012 because we didn't start counting until after BILLIONS OF YEARS had passed and when civilization decided to start counting years. Any creationist with half a brain cell will know that "B.C." time worked backwards. That means that the last B.C. Year was 1 (or 0). It is like that because WE DO NOT KNOW how far back it goes.
young earth (Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012)
THe earth is only 6k yrs old or so, don't believe the evolution lie, do your own research.
Electric Universer (Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012)
Don't believe everything "science" tells you. The big bang THEORY was invented by a catholic priest, Georges Lemaître, who wanted to reconcile science with HIS faith of creation ex nihilo. Get some real science, read up on electric universe theory.
RichAsSheeeeet (Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012) Reply
Aaaaannnndddd -- Ad revenue keeps on rollin'...and rollin'...and rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'!!!
love bug (Thursday, 19 Jul 2012) Reply
i like the pictures and questions
tanesha (Friday, 20 Jul 2012) Reply
i have two crazy sisters
RealityCheck (Saturday, 21 Jul 2012) Reply
the bottom right one is a (poorly phrased) recognized evolutionary paradox (call it the 'forever alone' conundrum, perhaps?) , along with the "gradual change/hopeful monster" problem.
Tyranasaur (Monday, 23 Jul 2012) Reply
Isn't it the Bible that says man was made from dirt?
The devil (Monday, 23 Jul 2012) Reply
Should be called 10 questions retard Christians ask
d laurier (Monday, 23 Jul 2012) Reply
Only YECs can be this obtuse
ausfreak (Friday, 27 Jul 2012) Reply
morons will believe anything ey? the only valid question here is about the big bang, and it is a contested theory now, thanks to science moving forward. don't get excited Christians! it just means there will be a new explanation for the universe that doesn't include god. heh! god. really? heh heh!
Deborah (Saturday, 28 Jul 2012) Reply
antonette (Sunday, 29 Jul 2012) Reply
that cat pirannah iz sooooo halarius :}
Atheist/Evolutionist Who's Actually a Bit Smart (Wednesday, 1 Aug 2012) Reply
1)We came from a COMMON ANCESTOR of APES, not monkeys, and EVOLVED down a different 'path' than them.
2)Mountains form over hundreds or thousands of years. Not a day. That's just retarded.
3/9) That's called genetic splicing, not 'evolution'. Get your facts strait people.
4)The jar of peanut butter is specifically packed so that it does not have any life growing in it. If you are referring to the time after you open it, there is life, it just takes time to grow, and even so it is microscopic.
5) HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF BC?!?!? Time goes backwards from the years' centerpoint (0). This does NOT mean that time started at zero. 2,000 BC is an actual time, 4012 years before today.
6)Truthfully? There is a scientific possibility, but it's so small that we can just say that it's zero.
7)What? I'm con- I don't even- I! AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
8)I don't know all of the theories, but the actual main point is WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. And that's not the Big Bang at all. It would have been blue, or white in color from the immense heat. That's a very cold explosion in comparison.
(already went over 9)
10) As I said before, monkeys didn't give birth to man. They evolved at their own pace, and the different evolutionary 'steps' would mate back a step, creating more of the same 'step' they were 'on' and having those mate. Then, a next step had the chance to be created, and so on and so forth.
Thank you for reading.
Grats (Friday, 3 Aug 2012)
Thank you for stating that we have a common ancestry with primates, rather than evolving from monkeys. Stupid people
EVOLUTION (Sunday, 5 Aug 2012) Reply
bullsh*t. EVOLUTION. or i suppose we could just follow the bible and kill all homosexuals causing all those "abominations".
Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Mikey The christian (Friday, 14 Sep 2012)
This post is on point! All those who dispute its authenticity should reconsider before something bad befalls you...
Mike (Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012) Reply
This is à good exsample of how extreme believers think...childish , simple and annoying...but cute it They don't have any power.
Idk (Saturday, 17 Nov 2012) Reply
These are some crappy questions lol. I believe in god 100% but some of these questions are just retarded.
Atheist-and-proud (Thursday, 20 Dec 2012) Reply
OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT "If the world is 'billions of years old.....Why is it only 2012"
ruch7711 (Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013)
Im a believer of god/jesus.
bible is not apposed to evolution nor the fact that universe is 13 billion years old.(life came in the form of algae and bacteria 2B years ago)
Genisis 2 says god created man in his own image (man means mankind.. not one man).. then he says he put "THE MAN" (adam) In the garden. Adam was the first man in the garden.. not of the earth. there were others outside garden. That explains how man evolved. thats through evolution. first man look alike ape was found 2mn years ago and homo sapiens came in 300000-400,000 years ago
Christians etc have mucked things up trying to go against science. Science is god
syd (Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012) Reply
Are you kidding me...
Carl (Wednesday, 2 Jan 2013) Reply
There's no such thing as god you bunch of freaks, I take it you all believe in Santa Claus and tooth fairies, how can people believe in god just cos someone wrote a book you lot make me laugh, you all better be good this year or Santa won't bring you presents
A person with a brain (Wednesday, 6 Feb 2013)
There is a god you uneducated loser. You're just scared because you probably just wanna go live the rest of your life having intercourse with multiple girls and doing whatever you feel like doing. So that makes you feel like you can just say there is no God. You don't think God exist? What next will you say?Clouds aren't made of water? I feel sorry for you. I take it you also believe gravity isn't real.
Christian Defender (Tuesday, 22 Jan 2013) Reply
You atheists are extremely stupid. There's a good amount of evidence of God. Ranging from the anthropic universe theory of physics to the intelligent design argument of biology and down to philosophy's argument for the uncaused cause. Atheists don't seem to understand this because their just ignoramuses who think all their is in life is eating, drinking and having sex.
christian (Thursday, 24 Jan 2013) Reply
you atheists are dumb people
Christian Defender (Thursday, 24 Jan 2013) Reply
You Atheists like to pretend as if there's no evidence of God but their is and if you're actually just ignorant of the evidence then it just proves that you atheists are just weak-minded fools who ignorantly make the "assumption" that there is no evidence of God and anyone who believes in God is an idiot. But the actual truth is that you're the idiots who just don't care to find out if their is any evidence of God. Atheism is the disease of the soul, the failure of the human intellect, the poison of mankind, the death of all morality, and the opium of the people.
A True Atheist (Thursday, 24 Jan 2013) Reply
I'm dumb, stupid and foolish. That's all because i'm an atheist. I'm afraid of what i say doesn't exist.
A True Atheist (Thursday, 24 Jan 2013) Reply
I don't believe God exists, i don't believe horses are real, i don't believe the sky is blue, i don't believe my left hand is part of my body, i don't believe water is necessary for life, i don't believe fire can hurt me, i don't believe lions are carnivores, i don't believe herbivores eat plants, i don't believe eating cow dung is unhealthy, i don't believe ice is cold, i don't believe the earth is spherical, i don't believe the moon is real and i don't believe there are other planets in our solar system.
A believer (Wednesday, 6 Feb 2013) Reply
The reason why atheists have problems with accepting the belief in God is not because they believe the existence of God is without proof.It's not because they wish to become rational thinkers because they're really 10,000 miles far from ever becoming ones. The sole reason why atheists don't believe in God is because they don't want to. They don't want to be held accountable to anyone and they don't want to be under moral restraints. They want everything they do with their lives to be permissible. It's not that they don't have any choice. They simply just don't want to believe in God. They're just fools that way. Stupid bigoted ignoramuses who think they're intellectually superior to everybody. In reality they're just little pathetic idiots.
ashok varma (Thursday, 12 Sep 2013)
have you ever wondered that the so called pathetic idiots never ever call a believer names? or try to push their arguments down the believers throat? if believers were so confident of god then why people run to doctors for their illness? wont god cure them? or look both side of the road when you cross it? wont your god safeguard you from cars? the god believing is just a sign of fear psychosis which says there has to be someone to protect you from various uncertainties of the world. and your god fails big time.
The rational believer (Wednesday, 6 Feb 2013) Reply
As a scientist i consider atheism to be one of the most perfect examples of irrationality. Atheism is a lie. The greatest lie humans ever made. Unlike Christianity, it's grounded upon no proof. Therefore i have no interest in ever professing. The whole thing is just complete nonsense.
rudy winsor (Friday, 8 Feb 2013) Reply
these are all the most stupid arguments I have ever seen, and I am a christian.
Peter (Monday, 18 Feb 2013)
It's okay. Being a Christian doesn't require believing there's one bit of sense in any of those arguments. This is all just meant to be funny not logical
A Goodoree RDFRS (Sunday, 24 Feb 2013) Reply
Very idiotic pictures funny tho but there is evidence for evolution everyone thinking these are good questions do some research and dont be idiotic
oddwierd (Tuesday, 5 Mar 2013) Reply
ATheist...your 100% lack of understanding makes ur ideas seem logical but for all u do u are so in danger...turn and repent! Find jesus before its to late...time is so so so close!!!
Mike (Tuesday, 5 Mar 2013) Reply
This is beyond retarded. Most of these questions aren't ever legitimate. If I didn't have to waste my time clicking back and forth to answer each individual question, I'd answer them all. I hate people that say that the big bang was created from nothing. It was a massive explosion of matter in outer space, like a sun exploding. It created massive clouds of dust particles (matter) which over time, solidified into planets. Different changes took place over millions of years causing our planet to adapt to what is now, a life-sustaining sphere.
NO GODS OR KINGS, ONLY MAN! (Wednesday, 6 Mar 2013) Reply
These were the stupidest questions ever... really retarded.
Davo (Friday, 8 Mar 2013) Reply
Hmmm, not too hard.
1. we didn't evolve from monkeys, monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor.
2. yes, I have also seen an island sink into the ocean after a volcanic eruption.
4. leave it open for a month and see what happens.
5. this question is so retarded it's not worth answering.
6.less than a billion to one, but it's not impossible.
7.How do you explain pineapples.
8. Still makes more sense than the magical wizard in the sky theory. Where did he come from anyway?
9.again, more plausible than a zombie who turns water into wine.
10. If Adam and eve were the only humans god made, who did their children hook up with?
JAmie (Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013) Reply
I think this was supposed to be titled: '10 stupid questions anyone who isn't retarded can answer.'
awkward elephant (Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013) Reply
I found this very funny. And I was able to answer all of these questions. And I am an atheist
brandon (Thursday, 21 Mar 2013) Reply
i facepalmed on every one of these, this is why you never debate with a religious person who cant see the difference between faith and fact.
Jon (Sunday, 24 Mar 2013) Reply
Whoever made this is either a troll or a moron. At least atheists can admit they're wrong and try to find out as much as they can, instead of making up a story about a bearded dude who created everything and ribs turning into women.
athetards (Sunday, 24 Mar 2013) Reply
Atheists are idiots. I never have liked them due to their seething bigotry. They know they are wrong and that explains why they are such hateful people.
SATAN (Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013) Reply
I made the whole world !! ... Not god..God is Gay ..
Didou (Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013) Reply
So why is it only 2012 ? Because Christians is the dominant religion in the world and the force the world to count years from the supposed birth of a supposed Jesus. Haven't you heard about someone born before Christ ?
BigUP (Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013) Reply
Banana is perfectly designed for human hand ? If God is soooo awesome, why only bananas ? I mean did he lost the instructions "How to designe somethinf for humans" ?
Drake (Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013) Reply
In the begining there was nothing then it exloded ? In fact it's a LOT more complicated than that but we make it short so you could understand. Yeah sure, a Old man in the sky creating a whole universe so he can have a relationship with some people on a random rock in space, making a virgin pregnant than killing his own son makes perfect sense too...
GodKillah (Sunday, 7 Apr 2013) Reply
These questions would be funny if I didn't actually hear people ask them. There are of course real answers to each question, but if you're already convinced of the man/god suicide as proxy to avoid damnation imposed by a talking snake - you're waaaay too deluded to understand the answers anyway.
Open your eyes (Monday, 8 Apr 2013) Reply
The IQ and vision of an ATHEIST is like a troglobite 0! Lack of competent fools! Utterly dwelling in stupidity.
SmartPerson (Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013) Reply
And you believe a magical fairy in the sky planned everything, im gonna have to go with the more logical explanation
atheist (Friday, 19 Apr 2013) Reply
i can answer all of them
hahaa (Tuesday, 23 Apr 2013) Reply
I shall summon Richard Dawkins to ice you
noname (Tuesday, 23 Apr 2013) Reply
First pic: Monkeys are NOT our ancestors. We and monkeys are practically brothers. Second pic: There's obviously bacteria on it. Third pic: That's actually possible. That would take lots of years though. Fourth pic: Theres bacteria in it. -_- Fifth pic: Because, it's 2012 years since the borth of Christ (dunno if he actually existed). Sixth pic: 0%. Absolute zero. Seventh pic: But, maybe OUR hands were perfect to hold a banana? Eighth pic: But maybe it was small? Perhaps, we will never know. Ninth pic: Same as third. The final, tenth pic: Like the first, they didn't.
chris (Saturday, 27 Apr 2013) Reply
if my ancestor was a fish that why don't i have gills? (bitch please) god wasn't an idiot he made it out of matter not magic
Atheist1127 (Saturday, 27 Apr 2013) Reply
I seriously hope you're trolling, because if these are serious questions, i really feel sorry for you.
Truth is out there (Thursday, 2 May 2013) Reply
the appendix has been studied to show that there is a function for it. However it has taken this long to discover it because Darwin said that it doesn't do anything. And genetic diseases are actually a way to prove that we all did come from a small group of people, if not just two, one male and one female. Genetics are proving that there is an intellegence there, and that the Bible is a good acounting of how things began. However you are right these are lame questions, accept maybe the last one. Not to correct you Atheist11, but you are wrong first was God, He was, He is, and will always be. If God was before everthing else then there was not nothing, there was God.
Horris (Saturday, 11 May 2013) Reply
A couple of things...
1. We did not come from monkeys and we did not evolve from monkeys. Monkey did NOT give birth to men. Monkeys and humans share a common ancestor which both evolved around 25 million years ago. This evolutionary relationship is supported by both the fossil record and DNA analysis (you can look up the fossils online). Humans and monkeys share about 93% of their DNA. Try to understand the theory of evolution before trying to outwit people with these ignorant questions.
2. Why don't we see mountains form? Really? We do not see mountains form because the formation of mountains takes place during tectonic activity; which happens slowly over the course of thousands even millions of years. Mountains grow and shrink my a couple of centimeters every year we don't see the bigger picture because of our short life times compared to that of a mountain. When two plates converge one of those plates subducts, pushing the edge of the other plate up forming mountains. I though that everybody learned this is middle school.
3. It is 2013 because believe it or not there was a time on this earth when human did not exist. 2012 indicates when humanity became sophisticated enough to develop a sense of time. It is essentially recording time from when humans began their population. There were billions of years before that when no humans were around to keep track.
Please get your facts straight before you start throwing ideas around, if anything it makes you look a whole lot less credible. You are reinforcing the stereotype of religious people.
ZArifas (Sunday, 12 May 2013) Reply
Its sad no one can see these questions are sarcastic making fun of braindead Christians.All the questions here are explained scientifically except the clearly sarcastic ones you stupid morons.Satan is the one true creator God of humanity and u Christians can do nothing to disprove this because u all are weak minded brainless morons.
Dumb (Wednesday, 15 May 2013) Reply
This has got to be the least intelligent way of trying to argue a point I have ever come across. All of these questions are retarded. We CAN answer why there are still monkeys today. I would not be surprised if a two year old came up with this. Seriously, try again.
Grand Pooba (Tuesday, 21 May 2013) Reply
Okay the only one that us "terrible atheists" dont have an answer for is the big bang.... really WHY ARE MONKEYS STILL THERE? My god u need to open a textbook for once in your damn life! And those hybrid creatures make no sense! They wouldnt survive! Fur in water? That would slow it down! And oh yeah there is plenty of life in peanut butter... micro organisms but itll take a REALLY long time for it to evolve! Most of this material has a specific answer that is widely believed and taught in schools so if I were you stop calling us stupid and just let us believe what we want to.
Grand Pooba (Tuesday, 21 May 2013) Reply
And oh yeah if you couldnt die before the first sin then why did you need fruit? you wouldnt need to eat! Makes no sense!
Earthis23yearsold (Sunday, 26 May 2013) Reply
1,10. Some chose to be monkeys, they found it easy to lead their immoral lives and be polygamous without evolving.
2. Mountains are the pillars that prevent sky from falling. Initially earth was covered with mountains and it poked small holes in the sky, they are the stars and a big hole known as moon. Everynight a pervert do peak to see what the people upto.
3,9. Cuteness factor would go down, that's why we don't have such beings. How could u have cark or fisopper for a pet, who would eat a fisopper.
4. If life would have originated life would have been full of surprises. If life originated in all the cans, you buy a can of tuna and when you open it you find a chicken that has been suffocated to death.So what will u have Tuna or Chicken . And what if it is a man, you might be even arrested for murder.
5,8. Yep agreed, some community's think it's 1400 years old. And I personally believe that all the history is a farce made me to believe that world existed a long time before. I think the world is 23 years old. And people were conspiring to teach these lies.
6. Yea then wind would have made all sort of images on desert and beach and clouds.
7. Not only banana.
I dunno am at my wits end.
Swag (Thursday, 30 May 2013) Reply
So you think a magical wizard guy made us but those are unbelievable? Over time thing form smd agnostic4lyfe
Done (Saturday, 1 Jun 2013) Reply
1. This really is a stupid question. Not all monkeys evolved, only one specific type. It is like saying "if I remove and cook 5 eggs from a basket with 10 eggs in, why are there still eggs in the basket?".
2. Mountains formed over millions of years, either through plate boundaries or the build up of lava. There is a video of land being created by a volcano, near Iceland. Gps is used to monitor how land is changing, and all mountain ranges are constantly growing, albeit at a minuscule rate. It doesn't happen overnight.
3. That is just a representation of what it would look like. It is not an existing animal.
4. There is life in peanut butter, just not intelligent life. Bacteria (mostly helpful) life in there, although they do not speak english, as the picture suggests...
5. Have you ever heard of BC and AD? Because the only reason it is 2012 (2013) right now is that a manmade date system has made it that. It is based on the birth of Jesus Christ (who did exist, just possibly not as god's son). Even the greeks were thriving before that, around 1200 BC (1200 years before the birth of christ)
6. Impossible, dirt doesn't have the characteristics to become a living creature. We need carbon, water, and many other things, which compose out body. Dirt wouldn't be able to fulfill this role.
7. It was designed for the monkey, which we evolved from. There were seeds in these bananas (the cultured bananas which we buy have a lot less seeds), which are made to distribute the tree's offspring so it may grow. The trees have evolved so that their fruit appeals to monkeys, who would take the food, and excrete the seeds in a different place.
8. The specifics of the big band aren't known yet, although i see it as no more preposterous than "there was nothing then a man (who couldn't have existed according to the previous statement) made it all.
9. Google an axolotl, which is a living creature, which has evolved alongside us. That alone will render your argument invalid.
10. Its not as if fully formed human was just made from an ape, it was a gradual change. A monkey was born a little more intelligent, and worked better in its environment than its competetors, and other monkeys. So, it lived longer and made more offspring, and so a slightly larger percentage of the monkey population was slightly different, and more clever. This process increased, until over millions of years, the image had slowly changed to be reminiscent of the human we know today.
Maximillon (Wednesday, 5 Jun 2013) Reply
Like it, atheists?
Geltrop (Monday, 10 Jun 2013) Reply
There is a new book out called "ILLOGICAL ATHEISM: A Comprehensive Response to the Contemporary Freethinker" By a philosopher/journalist called Bo Jinn. Really worth a look, one of the most cutthroat critiques of atheism and atheist culture ive ever read.
Jon (Sunday, 14 Jul 2013)
Read it. Gr8!!
darthlicious (Wednesday, 12 Jun 2013) Reply
1. We share a common ancestor with apes, not monkeys
2. It takes thousands of years
3. No they don't, that has no evolutionary advantage
4. No, but it can be created in the form of bacteria if certain conditions are met
5. This is 2012 ACE (After Common Era), there are still millions of years before that, in BCE (Before Common Era)
6. A very low amount considering that is entirely dependent on chance
7. That is just a coincidence
8. The universe was compressed so that it was smaller than a subatomic particle and then it's mass became too great and it exploded with a huge amount of force
9. Not even close to realistic, what advantage would there be for a fish to have an insect's body?
10. A population of primates would evolve for hundreds of years, as traits which provided an advantage would become more prevalent and shape humanity as it is today
Atheist (Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013) Reply
I hope everyone on here's a troll. 0___0
mitchell (Thursday, 20 Jun 2013) Reply
if god made man out of dust, why is there still dust?
mitchell (Thursday, 20 Jun 2013) Reply
third down, left: because YOUR religion says that's how long ago Jesus was born.
also, its 2012
mitchell (Thursday, 20 Jun 2013) Reply
correction, the hand is perfectly shaped for a banana, because monkeys use that as food
God is awesome (Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013) Reply
first of all you shouldnt question the great lord
Karina (Sunday, 30 Jun 2013) Reply
Yes! I have a counter argument for every pictures so they are in favor of atheists
Imre (Monday, 1 Jul 2013) Reply
Better call it 10 stupid questions that atheists can answer
Anonymous (Monday, 1 Jul 2013) Reply
There are still chimpanzees because humans didnt evolve from them, it is proven that humans started as our own independent species that started genetically similar to monkeys. The banana is not "designed to fit the human hand." Its only 2013 because humans started recording history 2013 years ago. Also, the "why doesnt life show up in a jar of peanut butter?" because you are thinking of spontaneous generation. A mountain cant form in one night, It takes hundreds of thousands of years of two or more tectonic plates pushing into each other, slowly wrinkling the ground pushing it upwards. Evolutionists dont believe in the creatures that you put up here -_-. And there is almost zero chance of dirt forming a man if you throw it in the air. The big bang is not what all atheists believe in. Thanks for profiling atheists into a single ideal that christians have set up as a defense mechanism.
athiest1479 (Tuesday, 2 Jul 2013) Reply
1)We didn't come from monkeys we share a common ancestor.
2)It is clearly evident that tectonics plates have shifted the earth and when two plates collide a mountain is formed.
3)That makes no sense what so ever that is just a very stupid assumption
4)Peanut butter is an animate object so life could not be created the way it was originally created.
5)Because we haven't always had the intelligence to create calenders and give time a name.
6)Dirt can not form a living man whatsoever so the fact that you thought it could makes you stupid.
7)I thought we were asking questions here.
8)No there wasn't nothing there was a form of unbelievably compressed matter.
9)Yet again that is another stupid assumption.
10)Monkey did not give birth to man.
bystander (Tuesday, 2 Jul 2013) Reply
im just here to see the pointless fighting
Satan (Wednesday, 3 Jul 2013) Reply
what about intelligent atheists?
ThisGuy (Wednesday, 3 Jul 2013) Reply
Wait...There are actually people that think the Earth is only 2 013 years old?
Toby (Friday, 5 Jul 2013) Reply
I hope you realize that not all Athiests belive in evolution. I certainly don't
Dante (Saturday, 6 Jul 2013) Reply
1: Do you have any idea how evolution works?
2: Mountains take millions of years to form.
3: Are you stupid?
4: There can be, its called bacteria, moron.
5: 2012 is the amount of years after the death of Jesus Christ.
6: That doesn't even make sense.
7: Its called thumbs, idiot.
8: This was the only half decent question here.
9: Are you trying to give me cancer? Your stupidity makes my brain hurt.
10: Its called mutation, do you have any idea how evolution works. Wow. I can't comprehend how anyone could be so retarded.
Babyeater2646 (Sunday, 7 Jul 2013) Reply
This guy is joking, right?
Skyhawk (Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013) Reply
It is pretty funny that there are christians on here defending these questions, they don't even realize that its a joke.
Chuckles (Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013) Reply
Obviously a satire. Right?
AreYouSerious (Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013) Reply
I can't tell if this is serious or not.
N McKenzie (Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013) Reply
Reminds me of the banana man / snake salesman's logic. I quite enjoy his work, as sometimes he does more for atheism than the Atheist do
TheSpectacularJohn (Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013) Reply
Obvious troll is obvious
Adam (Thursday, 18 Jul 2013) Reply
This is a joke, right?
AtheistGuy (Sunday, 28 Jul 2013) Reply
I can't belive Christians actually believe a book that was written by men who didnt even know the earth was round, much less the orgins of humanity XD
aussierob (Sunday, 28 Jul 2013) Reply
quite funny there are simple answers to all these questions so now I am a reconfirmed atheist
Jon (Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013) Reply
Ok... First off, half of these questions are retarded.
Second, religion has nothing to do with the fact that stupid people can't answer these.
There are scientific explanations, though.
Not a religitard (Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013) Reply
I believe there is an error in the title.
10 stupid questions that atheists can answer - fixed
closet athest (Monday, 12 Aug 2013) Reply
not sure if srs...
Thisisstupid (Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013) Reply
This is pathetic. Only a person with single digit IQ could have asked himself"how is the earth billions of years old when it is 2012".
Skepticism (Sunday, 25 Aug 2013) Reply
Please, please, please be trolling.
ted kingston (Friday, 30 Aug 2013) Reply
is this a joke?
Seriously? (Monday, 2 Sep 2013) Reply
I hope these questions aren't really evidence to you religious people, if so get your brain checked.
LESS INTELLIGENT CHRISTIANS (Friday, 6 Sep 2013) Reply
Christian's desire to have eternal life proved how closed minded they are. They haven't the slightest clue how long forever is.
No name (Thursday, 12 Sep 2013) Reply
What a stupid site. Sad that they think all atheists are like that, because I'm an atheist, and I'm not an evolutionist, nor do i believe in the Big Bang. The others are just idiotic.
Someone (Friday, 13 Sep 2013) Reply
It's hilarious that anyone takes this seriously!
Mark Smith (Sunday, 22 Sep 2013) Reply
DAMN! they got me...
kmbeatles (Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013) Reply
A reasonable person (Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013) Reply
After reading the 2012 one, all I can think... this guys trolling right?
Daniel (Friday, 4 Oct 2013) Reply
These are very stupid questions that creationist always get ridiculed for and history just repeated itself. Smh
ThomastheGamer (Monday, 14 Oct 2013) Reply
This list is so retarded it literally hurts.
Anon (Saturday, 26 Oct 2013) Reply
Please tell me these questions aren't serious...